Basic Principles of Manufacturing
If you are interested in a manufacturing job but have never built a substantial resume, RCP’s Basic Principles of Manufacturing course is designed for you.
The mission of this dual-focused training is to develop your knowledge and character, so you are better able to obtain life-sustaining employment, benefitting both you personally and your employer. RCP Founder Jeff Rowland includes personal examples to enhance your training and connect on a deeper level.
This program takes time and dedication to complete. Employers are welcome to use this certification as a prerequisite before making a job offer.
30 pages of training designed to build your knowledge of the manufacturing environment and general best practices for safety and production.
- OSHA standards, PPE, lockout/tagout procedures, confined space training, and fire safety and response
- Hazard communication plans (HAZCOM), hazardous materials (HAZMAT), safety data sheets (SDS), and GHS chemical labeling
- Ergonomics and walking surface hazards
- 5S, quality, production, and lean manufacturing
- Company rules and guidelines
10 pages of character development training to build your understanding of the intangibles needed to make you an invaluable team member.
- Attendance, promptness, and dependability
Respect, courtesy, and a non-confrontational attitude
- Trustworthiness, responsibility, and honesty
- Patience and commitment to learning company guidelines
Complete a test and become certified in the Basic Principles of Manufacturing.
This program is not a job guarantee. RCP is proud to provide references to those who complete this program.